There's no denying how incredibly important our Consultation Appointment is to you.
Deciding to have a Makeover and Photoshoot can be exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. It's perfectly normal to feel this way and a huge part of why we insist on a pre-session consultation.
For some women, it is the first time they have been professionally photographed for years, and this is the first step, to having photographs of yourself, that you LOVE.
We met with 4 lovely women this week, all of them thanked us and said how much they had enjoyed our meeting. They left feeling reassured, so excited and looking forward to their Makeover and Photoshoot. This is what sets us apart from other Studios, we love getting to know you.
We hear so many reasons WHY women choose us and would love to share a few with you:
- "I love your website, the women look so confident and beautiful, I would love to feel like that having my photo taken"
- "I don't have any good photographs of myself, I'm always the other side of the camera"
- "I hate having my photo taken, but my family/kids want photos of me"
- "I've lost weight and I feel fabulous, I want photos that show my achievement"
- "I'm celebrating!" (I'm a grandmother, I've beaten cancer, I'm dating again)
- "I have always dreamt of having photos like..."
- "I want to capture who I am, right now, I don't want to wait"
- "I'm sharing this experience with my Sister/Best Friend because we are really close and we haven't got any lovely photographs that show this.
- "This is a gift for my wife/girlfriend, because she is amazing and beautiful. I want her to see it in herself"
- "I've looked at lots of websites and I keep coming back to yours, I love the videos too"
- "I really love that I don't have to go to London to have my photoshoot"
and there are more... can we just say, that it is so wonderful, to sit down together and get to know all the amazing women we photograph.
We love chatting about how you would like to be photographed... and don't worry if you are not sure, we'll guide you, if you need help deciding.
Our Portrait Guide is full of information about your photoshoot and we'll send you the links, so you can read it at your leisure, after our meeting.
We'll pop down to our studio and show you where it all happens.
It's also a great time to look at some of the items in our Studio Wardrobe that you might like to wear/accessorise with.
You'll have fun planning your photoshoot and with the perfect amount of encouragement and guidance from us, you would never know how nervous you were at the beginning.
Seeing how much more relaxed you are, after your consultation and the from the feedback we have had so far. We know how important this consultation is to you.
We love how excited you feel, as you leave to plan what to wear and how to prepare for your photoshoot and we can't wait to meet you again.
Keeping in touch with you up until your photoshoot, checking you have everything you need and offering advice, is all part of our wonderful experience...
We can't wait to photograph you.
Michelle and Charlie xx